Let's connect with nature

So, let me start by taking you back to one of your own memories. I want you to remember a time, maybe on a vacation, where you were able to sit back and truly soak in nature to its fullest. It might be an amazing sunset, it might be the feeling of sand between your toes, or it may even be the breathtaking sight of a mountain against the horizon. I want you to focus closely on how that experience made you feel. Now, allow me to take you to an average day in your life. It is probably filled with a lot of enclosures, stress, and deadlines. But, what if I told you that you can have the incredible feeling you experienced on vacation every day? I believe that particular feeling is the acceptance of nature and everything it has to offer. It is all around you, waiting to be engaged. This is my challenge to you: simply go outside barefoot and feel the grass between your toes or take the opportunity to stand in the rain. Truly accept nature. This is an incredible step in the human-domino effect which can do more than merely lower our stress levels. I believe it is one of the most beautiful gifts from G-d. It can lead to even more opportunities to let go and truly experience life at its fullest. Let's start receiving it.

Comments

  1. I really like this comment...
    Now that I'm taking care of parents the thing that I really enjoy is to go out in the morning for my walk and see God's creation, the nature is so calming, and so beautiful!
    Thank you for doing this, it's very refreshing.
    Ely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you got something from it. We miss you and Danny a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you make people stare?